Monday 14 September 2015

Sims Freeplay | Designer Rug Event

On Tuesday 15 September 2015 the Designer Rug Event comes to Sims Freeplay.  It is a 7 day  limited time event where you can win 7 different sets of rugs.  Was anyone else really sick of those rugs that we won with the Dance To Remember Quest? I know I was.




So what do you have to do?

To win one set of rugs you must complete the whole of the fishing hobby grid. That means to collect all 18 of the fish on the fishing hobby collectible grid.  To do this you must have at least one Sim at level 8 in the fishing hobby.



How to complete the event in time

Remember there are 4 spots you can fish.

The park


Deer Spring Falls


The beach


In a neighbours town at either their park, Deer Spring Falls or beach.














  • Have a Sim at each of the four spots completing the 10 minute 'Go Fishing' option.
  • Have one Sim at level 8 fishing hobby.
  • Remember to reset the fishing hobby each time you complete it.


What do you think of this limited time event?  Are you excited for some new rugs like I am?

4 comments:

  1. Yes! I have one more set to go and I'll have them all. Rugs really bring a room together, y'know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my great pleasure to visit your website and to enjoy your excellent post here. I like that very much. oriental rugs for sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. After i obtained on your blog although placing interest merely slightly little bit submits. Enjoyable technique for long term, I'll be book-marking at any given time obtain types complete comes upward. designer rugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it’s a nice one, I have been looking for. Thanks for sharing such informative stuff.
    living room rugs

    ReplyDelete