Monday 1 February 2016

Sims Freeplay | Romantic Getaway Update is released

The Sims Freeplay Romantic Getaway update has been released worldwide and is available in the App Store.


I've updated my game and the information I can give you at the moment is that we have a single icy door, Jacks Icy Door available for 3,000 simoleons.  There will be a pop up when you enter the game for the first time after the update which tells you your Sims can now get married at any location and another pop up that says Woodworking is now available from level 6.



There is a new location on Sim Town map which is a boat that can take us off to a Tropical Romance Island but, at the time of writing, there is nothing we can do but to wait for the next event.




1 comments:

  1. Imma be annoyed if the community doesn't unlock all those prizes... That's not really fair. I wish they would stick to individual acheivements. I don't want to depend on others.

    ReplyDelete