Saturday 7 February 2015

Sims Freeplay | Quest For Toddlers

Level Required | 12
Unlocks | Toddlers
Time limit | 5 days
Prize | Dress up chest

 
This quest becomes available at level 12 after completing the Need For Steed quest and all previous quests.  It allows you to develop your babies into toddlers.  A toddler is needed for In Da Clubhouse which is a quest coming up soon so I recommend as soon as you complete this quest you turn one of your babies into a toddler in order to give you a head start for that quest.
 
The prize for completing the quest in the time limit is a cute dress up chest for your toddlers which includes various dressing up clothes including a bee, a robot, a panda or a dinosaur.


The next quest is All Going Swimmingly, which becomes available at level 13 and will unlock swimming pools.

2 comments:

  1. On every single quest I do the time is 2 days, how am I supposed to finish them, and is it just me who has this problem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not complete the quest for toddlers in time and I skipped it. I don't know how to do now. I want to make my infant to be a toddler :(

    ReplyDelete