Thursday 30 July 2015

Sims Freeplay | Nanny Knows Best Quest | Baby Steps Update #1

Level Required | 10
Unlocks | Infant interactions & Musical Impression hobby
Time Limit | 5 days
Limited Time Prize | Infant Outfits



This quest is a discoverable quest available from level 10 onwards.  It was released with the Baby Steps update in July 2015.  To get the quest you have to go over to the park where you will find Nanny Williams, a cute looking nanny Sim in a rainbow top.  Once you have found Nanny Williams, click on her and the quest will begin.


What do you think of the update? I've love to hear your thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. I'm up to the point where I need to ask Nanny Williams for help but she is nowhere to be seen. I can't find her at the park and can not call her, so not too happy as I can't complete the quest. But otherwise love having the toddler and all the toys it can play with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get nanny sim in the house

    ReplyDelete