Saturday 25 July 2015

Sims Freeplay | Long Hair Review

After completing the Long Hair Event you gain access to 9 new long hair styles which, for me, are a welcome addition to Sims Freeplay.

Each hairstyle comes in 4 colours - black, blonde, brown and ginger.  

You can find all the hairstyles you unlock in the wardrobe, salon or create a Sim.

Let's take a look at each one.

Long shoulder pony - This is a cute simple style styled with a pale blue headband and blue hair tie. The pony sits slightly off to the side and hangs nicely over the shoulder.


Full fringe pony - I like this hairstyle and the fringe is much longer than the other hairstyle with a fringe - in my opinion this longer fringe looks much better.


Cornrows - I didn't like this hairstyle at first but it has grown on me. I do think there's not quite enough hair on the top of the head though as there are huge gaps where you can see the head.  Black is definitely my favourite colour.


Braided ponytail - One of my favourites. It definitely looks better in the lighter colours as in the darker colours you can't really tell it's a braid.


Straight over ear - I like this hairstyle in brown and black but I'm not so keen on it in the other colours.  It also looks much better from one angle than the other - the side where the hair comes in front of the ear.


Bunches - I love this hairstyle. It's more mid length than long but I think it's adorable, especially in ginger.


Low ponytail - This hairstyle kinda annoys me as I really like it but I just don't understand those little pieces that fall in front of the ear. 


Straight - This is probably the simplest of the hairstyles and probably a top 3 for me.  I like how a small section of hair comes forward in front of the shoulders and it's pretty similar to how I wear my hair most days.


Straight with bangs - I quite like this hairstyle although I do think the bangs could have been slightly longer.


Did you unlock all the hairstyles? Which one's your favourite?  

I'd love to see pictures of your Sims with their new hairstyles.  You can post them to my Facebook page - Greenoid Gemzicle's Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment