Saturday 12 March 2016

Sims Freeplay | Chocolate Egg Chase Part 1 | Easter Update

The Easter 2016 update of Sims Freeplay brings a new, incredibly adorable quest which involves finding Easter eggs around your Sims homes.  The quest is split into various different parts with an overall prize for the quest and a prize for completing each part.

This is a look at part 1




Quest | Chocolate Egg Chase
Time Limit | 7 days
Overall prize for the quest | Adult and Toddler Bunny Onesies
Prize for this part of the quest | Comfortable pyjamas for adult Sims








Go to the park
Talk to the bunny in the park - 1 min
Offer Cottontail help - 5 mins
Read 'Springtime Bunnies' (from a bookshelf) - 1 hr
Bake chocolate chip cookies - 1 min
Tell Cottontail it was cookies - 5 mins
Wash off chocolate - 6 hrs 15 mins
Accept Cottontail's challenge - 5 mins
Place the egg hunter's case (this is in the decorations tab in the inventory of the home store. If you just go in to the decorations tab it may say 'limited number reached') 
Investigate the egg hunter's case - 25 mins
Search for eggs (click on objects around house) 4 hrs 30 mins
Examine the egg hunters case

Sims_Freeplay_Easter_Update_Egg_Chase_quest

Sims_Freeplay_Easter_Update_Egg_Chase_quest


Once you have completed this part of the quest you can either continue to the next part or if you have used LPs to speed it up you may have to wait until the next part of the quest is unlocked.

Click HERE to see part 2 of the Chocolate Egg Chase quest.




16 comments:

  1. How do you start the quest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once I downloaded the new update from the Play Store and re-entered the game, the quest showed up.

      Delete
  2. How do you start the quest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is my egg hunters case locked and can't put it in a Sims home?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same problem. I found it in the decorations tab in my inventory.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. *Try looking in your inventory

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine is locked to and no matter what I do I can't unlock it to place it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started the egg hunt challenge, and the game won't let me get the egg holder thing! I go to the decorations tab I see where I can get it but there's this gray "limited" box in front of it and it won't let me click it! I don't have in anywhere else in my town!! HELP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same problem with my egg holder case!! I can see it in the store but it won't let me purchase it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's located at the sim's inventory, not with the home store items..Hope that helps

      Delete
  8. What difference/impact would having several sims(I have 3, can't seem to do more than that) hunt for eggs have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You only need 1. U can also ask the bunny for help

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is an egg icon above one of my Sims homes. I'm assuming this means there is an Easter egg to be found somewhere, but I have literally clicked on every single item in my house. Any ideas? There's no option to hunt for Easter eggs on anything.

    ReplyDelete