Monday 16 March 2015

Sims Freeplay | Sous Judgemental

Level Required | 16
Unlocks | Restaurant
Time Limit |  7 days
Prize | Chefs Outfits
 
After completing Preparing For Preteens Quest you will unlock Sous Judgemental quest.  This quest will unlock another location in Sim Town - the restaurant.  It's a great addition to the town and I think this quest is really fun.  The time limit is 7 days to unlock the prize of the chefs outfits and that is easily done.  I love it when we get a quest where we can relax slightly and know it's reasonably easy to gain the limited time prize.
 
The first task of the quest is to build the restaurant and OMG it looks a bit of a state when you do build it and it clearly needs some cleaning out!


 

A toddler making mud pie in the garden patch.



What would Wumples like to eat?

What does Santa like to eat?

Serving quiche to the Grouch
Once you have completed Sous Judgemental you will need to repair the restaurant which will take quite some time!
 




1 comments:

  1. I aged my toddler for the preteen quest, so I do not have a toddler to make a mud pie. I do not spend money on games and I have tried resetting my date and clock back on my android tablet but it does not work. How can I get past this without spending money for another toddler?

    ReplyDelete