Monday 27 April 2015

Sims Freeplay | Dream Homes Update

It's arrived.  We've watched the trailer, got excited and speculated about all the new features that could be arriving to the game but we no longer have to wait, the new Sims Freeplay update has gone live and this is looking like an amazing update.





Grab your hard hats and pull out your blue prints, it's time for a renovation revolution! Bree the DIY gal is in town to film an exciting new home renovation show - and your Sims are the stars of the show! Create and customise with stylish new patios, balconies and basements! Your dream home is just waiting to be built at level 15+

Like I said, sounds amazing right?  Let's take a look at exactly what we're getting in this new update.

Sims-Freeplay-Dream-Homes-Update

  • After completing DIY Homes: Peaceful Patios we have access to wonderful patios that we can decorate with colourful outdoor furniture
Sims-Freeplay-Dream-Homes-Update-Patios

Sims-Freeplay-Dream-Homes-Update-Balconies

  • Yet another new quest - DIY Homes: Basement of Kings
  • After completing DIY Homes: Basement of Kings we can then go underground and build our very own basements
Sims-Freeplay-Dream-Homes-Update-Basements

  • New and exciting limited time prizes  - the Make Out couch, luscious planters and a superb new mansion
  • New items in the home store to decorate our patios, balconies and basements
  • We can now add hallways and create smaller rooms
  • The sky is the limit with up to 5 floors waiting to be built

What do you think of the update?  Personally, I reckon I'm going to enjoy this one!


10 comments:

  1. I can't find Bree in the park, any help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried but its not saying it needs updating

      Delete
  2. I finished the Peaceful Patios Quest... but cannot seem to build patios? Can you help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished the peaceful patio quest too but how do I go to the next quest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's not available yet. comes out next week as far as I know

      Delete
  4. I finished the peaceful patio quest too but how do I go to the next quest?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finished the peaceful patio quest too but how do I go to the next quest?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How to updated my sims freeplay? :'(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved playing the sims when I was a kid! Actually, I still do :) I always used to build beautiful mansions just for the sake of it, I wasn't even really playing. But I also like home improvement in real life - I've just finished renovating my kitchen with a little help from http://thehomeexpert.uk/. Can't wait to see the final result!

    ReplyDelete