Tuesday 12 May 2015

Sims Freeplay Adulthood Quest

LEVEL REQUIRED | 21
UNLOCKS | teens ageing to adults
TIME LIMIT | 6 days
PRIZE | expanded wardrobe

The adulthood quest unlocks at level 21 and you must have completed all previous quests to unlock this one. There is a time limit of 6 days to get the limited time prize which is an expanded wardrobe.  If you don’t complete it in the time limit you will still be able to age your teens into adults but you just won’t get the expanded wardrobe prize.

 

 
The expanded wardrobe prize includes some new hairstyles and clothes which I was quite pleased with but I've heard they're just items that used to be in the game that were taken out.  Personally, I don't remember them and I'm always pleased to get more hairstyles so I was happy.


After completing this quest you will unlock the Ghost Hunters quest.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment